8.26.2005

self-reflection

too early in this blogger's game. i'm having growing pains -- i feel like i've never done this before. i had a livejournal, and its clusterfuck annoyed me. i like the idea of this being anonymous, even though i've already told two friends i have a blog. i have a blog. didn't imagine myself saying that sentence. and that's the self-conscious what-words-am-i-putting-out-there cricket.

i got a new bra. oh thank god, it kind of fits. enough for me to get rid of that back clasp underwire bullshit. that i wore everyday. ugly and "nude" colored (not nude enough, in my opinion), that bra got worn down by my merciless tits. i know the feeling. shirley asked me what size i am. good question. And funny that phrase, what size I am. 38D. No, probably 40D. Or 38DD. Or E or EE? Those seem like fic-tit-ious sizes. Or mythic sizes. The goddesses had tits that large -- flapping, expansive tits that came 4 and 5 to a pair. Pair. Pear. Pare.

Yeah, it's troubling that i have no clue how much fabric my tits will consume. i got a clue how much sweat they'll produce, pain they'll inflict, confusion they'll arouse, or eyebrows they'll raise. I got sirred a lot in Florida. Oh bless those strangers.

So I got a flat front now. Well, far from flat, but at least uniform to some degree. And they hang now, but they seem to hang with more carelessness, with the disregard of something more naturally my body. i understand that disregard is not the preferred term for embodiment, but it is for my current survival.

kisses. chest press.
regress?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home